Tenderly introduces TXN simulations on its blockchain gateway for efficient dApp development
Tenderly, creators of a blockchain development platform, today announced that it is the first web3 development platform to offer simulations through RPC on its Tenderly Web3 Gateway, the company’s production node as a service. Note, Tenderly already processes more than 50 million simulations per month through its Transaction Simulator. Now, the company is introducing the […] The post Tenderly introduces TXN simulations on its blockchain gateway for efficient dApp development appeared first on CryptoNinjas.
Tenderly, creators of a blockchain development platform, today announced that it is the first web3 development platform to offer simulations through RPC on its Tenderly Web3 Gateway, the company’s production node as a service.
Note, Tenderly already processes more than 50 million simulations per month through its Transaction Simulator. Now, the company is introducing the same capabilities to the world of JSON-RPC.
Just recently, Tenderly entered the node infrastructure space with its Tenderly Web3 Gateway, which is built on top of more than four years of dev tools and observability experience, and Tenderly continues to deliver new products into the node space.
The Tenderly Web3 Gateway is a tightly integrated part of its development platform that helps engineers streamline the process of building and deploying smart contracts. The gateway has support for 20+ EVM-based (Ethereum Virtual Machine) networks, Tenderly provides developers with a variety of options to achieve greater speed, improve scalability, and reduce costs.
Now, with the addition of simulations to Tenderly Web3 Gateway, Tenderly enables developers to build smarter and more efficient decentralized applications (dApps) with more powerful and easy-to-use dApp building blocks. Setting up simulations and sending transactions on-chain is made possible through a single RPC URL and a custom-built RPC method.
The importance of simulating transactions before sending them is reflected in that developers have greater insight into the execution of their transactions, including more visibility into failures and errors, as well as gas consumption issues.
Armed with this essential information, developers can embed transparency and predictability directly into their dApp, increasing transaction visibility and reducing the chances of failures and/or costly mistakes for all of their users. Additionally, beginner developers who are exploring smart contract optimization options can also benefit from Tenderly Web3 Gateway due to its simple and easy-to-use design.
“Our initial launch of Tenderly Web3 Gateway last month was just the tip of the iceberg for what we plan to do in the node provider space. By integrating simulations with Tenderly Web3 Gateway, we set the direction for the evolution of the node provider ecosystem. We already have the next big thing in our sights and under development that will even further simplify web3 developers’ life.”
– Andrej Bencic, CEO & Co-Founder of Tenderly
Key features of the Tenderly Web3 Gateway include:
- Custom-built RPC endpoint – To run simulations through the gateway, all developers have to do is add a single RPC URL to their code and call a custom-built RPC method. This eliminates the need to integrate separate APIs for simulations and deployment, ensuring a faster development process without configuration pain.
- Fast response time – The multi-regional architecture of Tenderly Web3 Gateway automatically routes simulation requests to the location nearest to the user, which reduces latency and ensures the simulation results are returned almost instantaneously.
- Simulate against real mainnet data – When running simulations through Tenderly Web3 Gateway, a transaction is executed against a copy of the most up-to-date Mainnet data, eliminating the guesswork and manual effort that goes into ensuring the success of transactions before they hit the blockchain. Web3 developers can integrate this functionality into their dapps to provide a more transparent and predictable experience for their users.
- 100% accurate simulation results – Since transactions are simulated against the latest state of the blockchain, developers get accurate insights into what would happen before sending the transaction. The simulation results received back from Tenderly help developers correct errors and understand the outcome of transactions being added to the blockchain.
The post Tenderly introduces TXN simulations on its blockchain gateway for efficient dApp development appeared first on CryptoNinjas.